Jordan Brand puts out its fair share of heat every year, however their Spring 2013 line-up looks to be major. We’ve already confirmed two OG colorways of the Air Jordan 1 and Air Jordan 13 to return but, from January to February alone, we can look forward to Air Jordan 1s, 3s, 5s and 13s. Among some of the planned releases are:
- Air Jordan 13s in its White/Black-Varsity Red colorway (remembered for being seen in “He Got Game” and released in the very first Jordan Countdown Pack in 2008)
- “Michigan Wolverine” Air Jordan 13s… the colorway is unknown but expect it to follow in the navy blue and yellow colors of the school
- The original Red/White-Black Air Jordan 1 will be returning for the 1st time since its 1994 retro
- The “Fire Red” Air Jordan 5 will be back for the first time since 2007
- There are whispers of either the “Mocha” Air Jordan 3 or “Fire Red” Air Jordan 3 returning
The Jordan forecast is looking crazy for next Spring. Question is, ARE YOU READY?